I had a slight blog issue on Wednesday. I wrote up everything I had done and in a rush to finish, I deleted the post. Oops! I will try to remember what I have been doing.....
On Wednesday I finished the first Seahorse kit ready for the Stitch article and added it to the website here.
I started writing up the pattern for the zebra I have been making over the last few days. I need to check it is correct by making another one which is what I have been doing today and I will take it with me this afternoon to the Embroiderers' Guild meeting to sew together. I just need to take a good picture (harder than it sounds!) and do a couple of detail pictures of techniques I used and then it can be PDFed and uploaded on to this site and others as it will be FREE!
We went to the cinema on Wednesday afternoon and had a day off yesterday as James was not feeling well. I spent the day rather obsessively making a crochet Yoda (sadly not my pattern) I will put a picture up when I have finished him.
I have come up with some designs for a rabbit and possibly a centipede; I also have a bee to finish, I need to find a way to make him look cute. I think he will be the next project when the zebra is finished.
I must remember to take some photos of the Guild meeting this afternoon as I look after their website and I need to arrange some Friday afternoon classes.
Hopefully I will get most of the pieces of Yoda finished today and then I will have to sew him together, it seems quite complicated and has its own video which I will have to watch soon in case George Lucas decides he needs to take it down!
I live in Newcastle (UK) and I have been a professional embroiderer for over 10 years.